Sauteed Brussels sprouts that are easy and delicious. Makes 1 serving.
1 handful Brussels sprouts
~1 1/4 tsp honey
~1 clove minced garlic
~1 1/4 tsp soy sauce
1. Wash and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
2. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in skillet. Place Brussels sprouts cut side down in the pan.
3. Cook over med-high for about 6 minutes. you want the cut side of the sprouts to slightly brown. Stir as needed.
4. Mix honey, soy sauce, garlic, and juice from 1/4 of a lemon and add to skillet.
5. Cook for about 2 more minutes, stirring.
Can be served alone, as a side dish, or I like to add a bit of cooked pasta.