I used a can of enchilada sauce to make these, but you can always make the sauce yourself. I eventually will be posting a recipe for sauce after I try the one my dad sent over.
Zucchini squash, large dice
Carrots, smaller dice
2-3 cloves minced garlic
Mushrooms, diced (opt)
Grated cheese (opt)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Saute carrots in a skillet for ~2 minutes then add the other veggies. Cook until spinach is slightly wilted.
3. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
4. Add veggies to tortillas and roll them up. Place them in the pan so that they do not unroll.
5. Pour sauce over enchiladas.
6. Top with grated cheese if desired.
7. Bake for ~5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve immediately. You can make as many or as few enchiladas as you want. Adjust the amount of veggies accordingly.