Why buy a jar of sauce when making it yourself is a thousand times more delicious?
3 cloves minced garlic
3 Tbs unsalted butter
4-5 oz grated Parmesan cheese
8 oz half and half
Black pepper to taste
Red pepper flakes (optional)
1. In a small sauce pan over medium-high heat melt the butter.
2. Allow butter to cook for about 90 seconds and add the garlic.
3. Allow garlic to slightly brown.
4. Pour in half and half and bring to a rolling boil.
5. Add cheese and reduce to medium-low heat allowing cheese to melt.
Serve immediately over al dente pasta. I chose whole wheat linguini served with seasoned sauteed broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach.