A healthier version of fried rice and you can’t even tell it’s not rice, what’s not to love?
1 head grated cauliflower (use the largest hole on a box grater)
Fresh snow or sugar peas
Frozen corn kernels
Soy sauce to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Black pepper to taste
* You decide the ratio of vegetables to rice here, I aimed for something similar to your typical take-out
1. Heat ~1/2 Tbs olive oil to a large pan (a wok would be ideal).
2. Add frozen corn and allow to thaw then add carrots.
3. Add cauliflower, peas, soy sauce, garlic powder, and black pepper and stir.
4. Once veggies are nearly cooked scoot them to the edges of the pan and scramble the eggs.
5. Mix eggs into rice.
Serve while steaming hot. This dish reheats well and makes a lot. The dish is naturally gluten free if a gluten free soy sauce is used such as Braggs amino acids. If the eggs are left out, the dish is entirely plant based.