These quick and easy brownies are a tad bit healthier than brownies sometimes are.
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup olive oil
~3 Tbs water
1. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.
2. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
3. Pour into a greased baking dish.
3. Bake in a 350 degree oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.*
4. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top and place back in a warm over for 1 minute.
* 9×13 about 10 minutes, longer for a smaller pan such as an 8×8
Serve warm with ice cream if desired.